Native tribes keep horse culture alive with races
Competitors race three different horses bareback around a one-mile track, jumping off one horse and onto another between laps, often in tribal regalia including war bonnets, with the horses painted in traditional style.
Horse relays are one of the most popular pastimes in Native American culture to have survived the U.S. genocide, and horse heritage remains strong with many tribes in the western United States.
- 【娛樂訪談】梅艷芳出道唔使改名？全靠劉培基Yahoo OMG Videos1,745 次觀看・1 小時前
- 【娛樂訪談】《中年好聲音2》劉可被粉絲要求合照：我怕阻佢哋時間Yahoo OMG Videos166,689 次觀看・5 天前
- 胡‧說樓市｜預算案前瞻–全面撤辣對庫房影響幾大?Yahoo財經314,824 次觀看・6 天前
- 【娛樂訪談】《中年好聲音2》劉可：冷馬睇好古淖文、黃劍文Yahoo OMG Videos170,130 次觀看・1 週前
- 【Yahoo Lunch K】張蔓莎Sabrina X 吳嘉禧Cheronna《I Love You》Yahoo OMG Videos119,967 次觀看・1 週前