People Pose for Photos as Large Waves Pound Key West
People posed for photos in front of fierce waves in Key West on Tuesday, September 27, as Hurricane Ian approached the Florida peninsula.
Footage by Tom Curtis Jr shows people taking photos at the southernmost point of the continental US in Key West as large waves crash behind them.
The National Weather Service issued warnings for damaging winds, storm surges and heavy rain in the Florida Keys on Tuesday evening.
The National Hurricane Center (NHC) said it expected “life-threatening storm surges” and “catastrophic winds” as Ian neared the peninsula.
Late on Tuesday night, the NHC reported sustained wind speeds of up to 52 mph at Key West International Airport, with a gust speed of 66 mph. Credit: Tom Curtis Jr via Storyful
- 【娛樂訪談】梅艷芳出道唔使改名？全靠劉培基Yahoo OMG Videos2,468 次觀看・2 小時前
- 【娛樂訪談】《中年好聲音2》劉可被粉絲要求合照：我怕阻佢哋時間Yahoo OMG Videos171,470 次觀看・5 天前
- 胡‧說樓市｜預算案前瞻–全面撤辣對庫房影響幾大?Yahoo財經314,831 次觀看・6 天前
- 【娛樂訪談】《中年好聲音2》劉可：冷馬睇好古淖文、黃劍文Yahoo OMG Videos170,750 次觀看・1 週前
- 【Yahoo Lunch K】張蔓莎Sabrina X 吳嘉禧Cheronna《I Love You》Yahoo OMG Videos120,364 次觀看・1 週前