Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A, BRK-B) is on track to be the next trillion-dollar company by market capitalization, according to Markets Reporter Paul La Monica, who joins Yahoo Finance to discuss Berkshire's rise.
La Monica says Apple (AAPL) is "by far the biggest stock" in Berkshire's portfolio, boosting the company's gains. However, he notes Berkshire is more than just Apple, it's a "giant industrial conglomerate" with ownership stakes across many sectors.
This diverse investment portfolio of stocks, insurance, and utilities has enabled Berkshire to build its $860 billion market valuation.
For more expert insight and the latest market action, click here to watch this full episode of Yahoo Finance Live.
Editor's note: This article was written by Angel Smith
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway slashes stake in HPYahoo Finance Video253,543 次觀看・2 個月前
- Charlie Munger and Warren Buffett: The power of partnershipYahoo Finance Video136,621 次觀看・3 個月前
- Charlie Munger, Warren Buffett's right-hand man, dies at 99Yahoo Finance Video892,320 次觀看・3 個月前
- Warren Buffett buys $8 million stake in Atlanta BravesYahoo Finance Video113,230 次觀看・3 個月前
- Warren Buffett's top holdings in 2001 vs. 2023: Chart of the DayYahoo Finance Video3,598,277 次觀看・6 個月前
- Apple stock buybacks are good news for Warren BuffettYahoo Finance Video482,890 次觀看・7 個月前
- Berkshire's Occidental stake shows 'good and fair value' Warren Buffett is comfortable with: AnalystYahoo Finance Video251,953 次觀看・10 個月前
- Warren Buffett, Charlie Munger offer advice to investorsYahoo Finance Video1,858,083 次觀看・10 個月前
- What it's like working with Warren BuffettYahoo Finance Video167,490 次觀看・10 個月前